A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gouri Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gouri Pillai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gouri Pillai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Pillai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gouri Pillai BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gouri Pillai practice?
- Dr. Gouri Pillai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gouri Pillai practices Pediatrics near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Gardena Pediatricians.