A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gouri Pimputkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gouri Pimputkar, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimputkar graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pimputkar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gouri Pimputkar DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gouri Pimputkar practice?
- Dr. Gouri Pimputkar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gouri Pimputkar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.