A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gouri Sivarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gouri Sivarajan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivarajan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Sivarajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gouri Kalathinkal Sivarajan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gouri K. Sivarajan practice?
- Dr. Gouri Sivarajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gouri Sivarajan practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.