A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goutam Shome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goutam Shome, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shome
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Goutam Shome, FAAAAI, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shome graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goutam Pada Shome FAAAAI, FACP, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Goutam P. Shome practice?
- Dr. Goutam Shome has 2 office locations.
Dr. Goutam Shome practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists.