A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goutam Shome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goutam Shome, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Goutam Shome, MD, PHD, FAAAAI is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shome graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Goutam P. Shome practice?
Dr. Goutam Shome practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists, Lubbock Internists, and Lubbock Rheumatologists.