A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goutam Shome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goutam Shome, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shome
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Goutam Shome, FAAAAI, FACP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shome graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goutam Pada Shome FAAAAI, FACP, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Goutam P. Shome practice?
- Dr. Goutam Shome has 4 office locations.
Dr. Goutam Shome practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX and Levelland, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists.