Dr. Goverdhan Ohri MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2014
Awesome!
Dr ohri has been my kids doctor since they were born, and before that he was my husbands pediatrician. Whn my kids were born I didn't want to go to him just because he was my husbands old doctor. I went t a few other doctors, but never finding one I felt like I could trust. Until I got to dr ohri. He's never steered me wrong! He's always there to help and gives his honest opinion! He does not like to put my kids on any meds he doesn't feel they need, but on the other hand knows what they need. Well, dr ohri knows best. Even when I have left the office (which I agree, does need an update, but dr ohri is old school) and I've felt like he was wrong, he ALWAYS turns out to be right on point. Dreading the day he retires!!!!!

May 16th, 2014
Unsatisfied mom
I've never written a review for anything in my life before. I call Dr. Otho after my pediatrician a office was closed and he was the "on call" doctor. My phone hasn't been working properly and I missed the call. I noticed right away and called the number back. First of all the original call was made to see about giving my baby Benadryl for an allergic reaction. It took him 1 hour to call me back, unacceptable. Then, he actually yelled at me for calling him on his "cell". The number that he called me on. He was furious with me. When I asked if he needed me to call him on him office number he rudely said "no, just go, what's the problem?" Just go???? Really doctor? I was furious. I couldn't even listen to him be rude to me I finally hung up. I work with those incarcerated and I don't speak to inmates this way and he thinks he can speak to a stressed out and concerned mom. Will never deal with this unprofessional, poor excuse for a doctor.

November 29th, 2013
not very pleased at all
The office is in DIRE need of updates the equipment is old & it smells like my grandmothers house YEARS ago you think that a doctors office should be clean & saintary but this one is DEFINATELY NOT!!! i am very unhappy & would NOT recommend

June 2nd, 2016