A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bart is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bart, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bart graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Bart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pineville Community Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Norman Bart FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald N. Bart practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bart has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Bart practices Otolaryngology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Pineville, KY.
See Albuquerque Otolaryngologists.