A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Bart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Bart is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Bart, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bart graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Bart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Highland District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Norman Bart FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald N. Bart practice?
- Dr. Gerald Bart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Bart practices Otolaryngology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OH.
See Albuquerque Otolaryngologists.