A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govind Oza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govind Oza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oza graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Oza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Queens Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govind Bhikhalal Oza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Govind B. Oza practice?
- Dr. Govind Oza has 1 office location.
Dr. Govind Oza practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.