Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Govind Rughani
Dr. Govind Rughani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylors, SC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rughani is affiliated with St Francis Eastside, Greenville Memorial and Mary Black Health System - Gaffney. Dr. Rughani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Govind Rughani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Govind Rughani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylors, SC.
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Taylors, SC 0.27 mi18
Dr. Sandra Love
Taylors, SC 1.22 mi28
Dr. Seid Ali Mirmiran-Yazdy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Greer, SC 2.20 mi39