A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govind Rughani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govind Rughani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rughani graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rughani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govind Nain Rughani MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Govind N. Rughani practice?
- Dr. Govind Rughani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Govind Rughani practices Internal Medicine near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Taylors, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Greer Internists.