2.5

Feb 27th, 2015

I came to see my Dr. with horrible pain in my leg after a big surgery in my ankle, he saw me and said he did not think I had a blood clot despite the horrible pain I was having & being out of breath the night before, as he said it was not red in sight or hot to the touch, however, I was still in a cast. I was sent traveling with 2 big blood clots in my leg and 3 little ones 20min away to have an ultrasound of the leg done, however I was not diagnosed with them yet. I was sent traveling because gateways ultrasound tech was already gone for the day at 3:30!! , my condition was critical and moving around the way I was and traveling could have taken my life. I ended up in ICU/hosp for 10 days not expected to make it, I had over 12 P.E.'s (blood clots) in both lungs that stemmed from my leg and I also had what is called a saddle, which is a build up of the blood clots that consumed 3/4 of my lung. I have Fibromyalgia and my doc told me he did not believe, "fibromyalgia is a medical condition" but feels the problems I experience are from the many auto immune problems I have. I also showed up for an appointment one day and they refused to see me and the secretary who schedules appointments was stone faced and cold in saying, "I understand why your upset and I'm sorry" a few times. I asked why he would not see me, and her response was this, "his new policy is if you do not confirm your appt he will not see you" even if you don't get the call lol ( meaning they call as a courtesy to remind you of your appt if you do not get the message and phone back that day, he refuses to see you the next day) Well, that did happen to me and I was having a reaction to a med I was taking and desperately needed to see him but I was refused. I was not home the day before to even hear the message so i wouldn't have been able to call anyway to confirm my appt during business hours. I went to admin. I am looking now for a new doc.

Jul 27th, 2013

This doctor makes bad decisions and does not take the patients past history into consideration. Think long and hard about taking his advice or having test done that do not make sense to you.

Jul 11th, 2013

The doctor is inclined to pass you off to other doctors instead of helping you himself.

bad show details bad
Jul 17th, 2012

the doctor dose not know what he is talking about half the time. I had to beg him to get what i needed. he dose not listen and is very egotistical.