A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govinda Lohani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govinda Lohani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govinda Lohani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohani graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Lohani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govinda Lohani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Govinda Lohani practice?
- Dr. Govinda Lohani has 1 office location.
Dr. Govinda Lohani practices Internal Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Internists.