Internists

4020 Richards Rd
Ste C
North Little Rock, AR 72117
501-985-1323
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Overall healer, gets to the bottom of the problem  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2014

Dr Lohani is on hyper-drive so if you really have something specific that you want to address, write it down before and give him the paper with your written concerns on it. He will read it and address specifically what you need to discuss. Otherwise, go in there and let him look at you and talk to you, he'll figure out the root cause of your problem and prescribe the correct treatment. I know from listening to his casual conversation that he spends at least some of his private "down time" on continuing education and research on medical issues. We love him and will not go to another doctor unless out of town in emergencies. Staff is great and office experience has been pleasant. Good doctor, definitely recommend him!

|  Terrible - no one answers the phone  |  show details
by A nurse on Aug 2nd, 2013

This doctor moved- did not notify his patients - the information is on a recording when you call the office for an appointment. No one answers the phone- no voicemail - worst customer responsiveness i have ever seen- get another doctor!!

|  show details
by abp on Sep 8th, 2009

My overall experience with Dr. Lohani is that he takes time to identify you concerns and follow up on all your needs he has been a great doctor for my care and he takes time to answer all my questions and concerns. I'm never forced to do anything I'm not sure of during his dignosis. I recommend him to my friends and family.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2009

lohani does not listen,therefore how can he diagnose properly?

|  Office staff is awful  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 29th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This doctor, though friendly, needs to hire some new office people if he wants to stay in business. Both my wife and I have seen him on seve...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Needs new office staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 22nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Both my husband and I have seen this physician on sevaral occasions. Each time, we have had issues with the office staff, with the most rece...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com