Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Govinda Raju
Dr. Govinda Raju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Raju is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System, Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System and Va New Jersey Health System, Lyons Campus, Lyons. He speaks English.
Dr. Govinda Raju has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Govinda Raju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Dr. Isabelita Cordoba
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0 mi50
Dr. Slawomir Sender
Internal Medicine, Residency
East Orange, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Sarala Maddali
East Orange, NJ 0 mi38