A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govinda Satapathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govinda Satapathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govinda Satapathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Satapathy graduated from M.K.C.Gajapati Med Coll, Berhampur Univ. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Satapathy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Satapathy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Govinda C. Satapathy practice?
Dr. Govinda Satapathy practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix General Practitioners, and Phoenix Hospitalists.