A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govindan Gopinathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindan Gopinathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govindan Gopinathan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopinathan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Gopinathan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindan Gopinathan MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Govindan Gopinathan practice?
- Dr. Govindan Gopinathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Govindan Gopinathan practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.