Learn more about Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Venkatesh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh practice?
- Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY.
See Sayre Cardiologists.