Learn more about Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatesh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Venkatesh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh practice?
- Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Govindarajan Venkatesh practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Corning, NY.
See Corning Cardiologists.