A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govindarajulu Nagaldinne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindarajulu Nagaldinne is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Govindarajulu Nagaldinne, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaldinne graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Nagaldinne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindarajulu Karavanna Nagaldinne BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Govindarajulu K. Nagaldinne practice?
- Dr. Govindarajulu Nagaldinne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Govindarajulu Nagaldinne practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.