A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govindasamy Sankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindasamy Sankar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sankar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindasamy Sankar MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Govindasamy Sankar practice?
- Dr. Govindasamy Sankar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Govindasamy Sankar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Pulmonologists.