A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Govindasamy Sankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Govindasamy Sankar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sankar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sankar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Govindasamy Sankar MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Govindasamy Sankar practice?
- Dr. Govindasamy Sankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Govindasamy Sankar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Pulmonologists.