A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gow-Nan Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gow-Nan Ling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Ling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gow-Nan Nan Ling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gow-Nan N. Ling practice?
- Dr. Gow-Nan Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. Gow-Nan Ling practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.