A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinath Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinath Gowda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gowda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans