A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinath Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinath Gowda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinath T Gowda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinath T. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Srinath Gowda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srinath Gowda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.