A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinath Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinath Gowda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Gowda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinath T Gowda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srinath T. Gowda practice?
- Dr. Srinath Gowda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srinath Gowda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.