A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SRINATH GOWDA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. SRINATH GOWDA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. GOWDA graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. GOWDA has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. GOWDA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans