Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

1715 W Northern Ave
Ste 108
Phoenix, AZ 85021
602-308-7869
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Poor Quality Pain Mangement Specialist  |  show details
by Kathleen M Palmer on Jun 18th, 2010

1. Overall, what is your opinion of this doctor? very poorI was referred to Dr. Izzy (on business card by spine surgeon whom Izzy uses for patient appointments.The room is devoid of use except a place to write prescriptions. HIs office is located ina medical billing office off of Northern Blvd.Upon first visit, Dr. Izzy spoke of God for almost an hour. Good if that were the reason I was their. But as a buddhist, I had no need for listening to a doctor rave on about his beliefs. He is African origin, and therfore lacking in skills in communication.I have a high tolerance of opiods and require higher dosages that average individuals. I had a lung removed due to cancer, spinal surgery, peritinitis whereby I was given morphine and other opiods for a lengthy period of time so my body is use to them.As a result of overdose of chemotherapy, my entire body suffered especially spine that began a rapid degeneration leaving lower lumbar without any space between disks and narrowing of canals causing central nerve pinching and bulging hernia. It is so bad that any motion is extremely painful, like knive tips of 100s spiking your move. It is incredible how painful the spine can be and disabling your ability in living a quality life.Dr. Izzy has noone for on call emergencies, that happened to me after bad falls and slips. He was unable to be reached which is against the law in Arizona. I broght this to his attention and he has obviously held this fact against me.I went to him to change my scripts for your body becomes use to them. I have had to use narcotics for more thatn five years, do not get high on them as they have no effect except to aliviate pain to a point for living. The pain is never gone. I sleep on a lazy boy chair, knees up and equal to sholders for no stress to lumbar region.He prescribed for more than six months 90 mg a day of oxycodone (30 mg 3X Daily) with 60 mg morphine Er (30 mg er 2x Daily. He opted to give me a script of 8 mg of Delautin 3 times a day, that does not even touch the pain for it is less than one 30 mg of morphine. He then informs his nursethat he no longer wishes me to be his patient. I am filled with anxiety and forboding days when I am without meds to alieve the pain and suffering that is beyond words.He is not a sensitive doctor, does not follow theoath to be a doctor in America, has different addresses that are not correct. His first name isw Godwin NOT Gowdin. I am searching for legal representation for his breach of care in a critically ill patient without notice and with negligence.Therefore, I warn all people of his questionable integrity and skills for treating pain effectively. Heplays god and does not listen to this patient and is a very vindictive personality. Disappointed is beyond the words I have in this doctors care. I am sufferiing greatly and reminded of him with each move that those knives penetrate leaving me useless as a human being. He has taken my dignity.