A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gowri Balachandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gowri Balachandar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gowri Balachandar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balachandar graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Balachandar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gowri Balachandar MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gowri Balachandar practice?
- Dr. Gowri Balachandar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gowri Balachandar practices Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Plano Gastroenterologists.