A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gowri Kularatna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gowri Kularatna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kularatna
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Kularatna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gowri Kularatna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kularatna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gowri Kularatna MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gowri Kularatna practice?
- Dr. Gowri Kularatna has 1 office location.
Dr. Gowri Kularatna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Waldorf, MD.
See Waldorf Internists and Waldorf Gastroenterologists.