A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gowri Pachigolla, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachigolla graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pachigolla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pachigolla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gowri Pachigolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gowri Pachigolla practice?
Dr. Gowri Pachigolla practices Ophthalmology near Duncanville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Duncanville Ophthalmologists.