Dr. Gowri Sathiraju Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gowri Sathiraju?

My Doctor for 20 yrs

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Have been seeing her for over 20yrs and she has made correct diagnosis everytime I had a problem. I highly recommend this doctor for all your medical needs!

20 year patient

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Been going to this doctor for 20 plus years, she really cares about her patients. My wife and I rely on her for all our health needs. She recently moved to charlotte from the Rutherford college area where her office was, and when she gets back into an office I will be making the trip to charlotte to see her for my health needs. I have 100% faith in this doctor as all my diagnosis have been accurate and complete. If you are looking for a health care provider look no farther!

Posted on September 19th, 2015