A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaiyananthan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thaiyananthan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan practice?
- Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Chino Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Chino Hills Surgeons.