Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan
Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with other offices in Pomona, CA and Newport Beach, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery.Dr. Thaiyananthan has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Christopher Lyon
Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Brian Quebbemann
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Dr. Arash Mahdavi