Grace Laast Adofo Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2016

Professional, Knowledgable and Compassionate

I have been going to Dr. Adolfo for a number of years. I find that she listens to what you say, she makes you feel comfortable and is knowledgeable and kind.

June 18th, 2016

Highly Recommended

Dr Adofo is a rare ob/gyn in that she genuinely cares about her patients. I have been patient for over 6 years now. Dr Adofo has helped me through some tough situations, always with a gentle bedside manner.

May 30th, 2016

Wonderful Dr!

First saw Dr Adofo several years ago in Willow Grove and was immediately drawn to her warmth and kindness. I felt like I already knew her as soon as she came into the exam room. She puts you at ease right away. Unfortunately she left the practice and I saw another Dr I was not thrilled with. Last year a friend's mom gave me an ad for her gyn office and I was so excited to see Dr Adofo's name listed! When I went back to see her she remembered me and besides the exam had a nice chat. I highly recommend her!

February 18th, 2012

Bad Experience

Waited 1 hour 10 minutes naked wearing a paper drape for the doctor to show up with no apology. Spent 5 minutes doing the normal yearly test and was extremely rushed when I had a few questions I wanted to ask her. Both of the questions she could not really answer. Would not recommend going to unless you got 1/2 a day to waste. Also next to imposable to get anyone at the office to pick up the phone or call you back to setup an appointment. Will not be going back!

March 2nd, 2011

Worst service ever

This is the worst service I have ever received at a doctor's office. (At the Women's Health Institute in King of Prussia.)I had a morning appointment and arrived a few minutes early. I waited more than an hour to see the doctor - most of that time was spent waiting naked in a FREEZING room where the nurse told me to get undressed and wait. I spent the better part of an hour wondering if they had forgotten about me completely.Dr. Adofo is nice in person but when I called the office with a quick question for her, she took a week to respond to it. She left me a voicemail to say that my test results were negative but didn't say what she had tested for. When I called the office to find out what she had tested, it was near 5pm and the receptionist answered and put me on hold. I spent ten minutes listening to the hold music and then someone answered the phone - but it was the emergency service to say that the office was closed. So the receptionist put me on hold and then LEFT? Wow.

April 30th, 2010

I went to Dr. Adofo, and I was impressed with her bedside manner, as she was very sweet and gentle. Her follow-up care was not up to par. She was to call me in a week, but she did not do so. I called her four times after that and left messages, and she still never returned my call. Her office staff is kind and professional, so they were able to help me a bit, but I still will need to go to another doctor since I never got the answers I was promised. The follow-up care was unimpressive for this reason. I really felt like she was on the ball, and I felt like I was in good hands during the appointment, but I am still in shock that she never returned any of my calls to let me know what was going on, after she said she'd check on something and then never followed through. I am sorry to have to share this because I really liked her in the office. I will be looking for a new doctor.

May 12th, 2009

great Dr!

I went to dr adofo for the first time last year and she spent a great deal of time with me addressing questions and concerns that i had. I would highly recommend her!

May 20th, 2008

Great Doctor very gentle and caring

I am a new patient to Dr.Adofo. I have seen numerous amount of doctor's in her profession and out of all of the doctor's that have examined me, Dr.Adolfo is the most gentle. Going to her make's the exam a breeze. Beside's how gentle and painless her examinations are, she also spent alot of time with me carefully going over my bloodwork, and discussing my over all health. Dr.Adofo is a fabulous Doctor. She is very sweet and comforting. I would highly reccomend her. Thank you Dr.Adofo

August 30th, 2016