inactive

Grace Laast Adofo MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Doylestown, PA

October 15th, 2016
Professional, Knowledgable and Compassionate
I have been going to Dr. Adolfo for a number of years. I find that she listens to what you say, she makes you feel comfortable and is knowledgeable and kind.

June 17th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Dr Adofo is a rare ob/gyn in that she genuinely cares about her patients. I have been patient for over 6 years now. Dr Adofo has helped me through some tough situations, always with a gentle bedside manner.

February 18th, 2012
Bad Experience
Waited 1 hour 10 minutes naked wearing a paper drape for the doctor to show up with no apology. Spent 5 minutes doing the normal yearly test and was extremely rushed when I had a few questions I wanted to ask her. Both of the questions she could not really answer. Would not recommend going to unless you got 1/2 a day to waste. Also next to imposable to get anyone at the office to pick up the phone or call you back to setup an appointment. Will not be going back!

May 12th, 2009
great Dr!
I went to dr adofo for the first time last year and she spent a great deal of time with me addressing questions and concerns that i had. I would highly recommend her!