A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Aldrovandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Aldrovandi, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrovandi graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aldrovandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Childrens Hospital of Alabama
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Marie Aldrovandi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Grace M. Aldrovandi practice?
- Dr. Grace Aldrovandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Aldrovandi practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.