A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Aldrovandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldrovandi
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Aldrovandi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Aldrovandi, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrovandi graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Aldrovandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Childrens Hospital of Alabama
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Marie Aldrovandi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Grace M. Aldrovandi practice?
- Dr. Grace Aldrovandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Aldrovandi practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.