Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

3.0

The worst experience I ever had show details The worst experience I ever had
by A on Oct 11th, 2013

I went there almost desperately in pain. I have been in pain for over a month and I seriously want to know what is going on. She is NOT INTERESTED in finding out what you have, she only wants to medicate you. I asked for X-rays and she refused. I asked for a specialist 9almost crying) and she refused. She only gave me painkillers which makes me drowsy and I did not improve of a bit in the past 7 days. In addition to that she does not want to see me until a month passed, meaning I have to continue to take painkillers for a month without finding the cause of my problem.

Wish she did primary care show details Wish she did primary care
Apr 12th, 2013

Handles everything very well and is concerned enough to spend adequate time. Wish she could be my primary, but I'll take her as a specialist

Saw her once and that was enough show details Saw her once and that was enough
Oct 1st, 2012

NO BEDSIDE MANNER!!!!! caustic, SCAREY !!!!! NEVER AGAIN!

Aug 9th, 2012

Abrasive personality

Look elsewhere show details Look elsewhere
Apr 6th, 2012

I would not recommended...

Incredibly Good Doctor show details Incredibly Good Doctor
Nov 18th, 2011

This Doctor (Grace Bautista) will check on you like a school principle, so you better take your meds correctly and on time, do what she says, and take care of yourself. She is not a good doctor, she is a GREAT doctor. She will send you for the correct tests, take your opinion into consideration, and is a firm believer in using her computer skills to be sure you are not being over medicated, or that your meds will not combine correctly.

by Jorge Vazquez on May 27th, 2010

I have been very please with Dr. Bautista. In addition to obvious technical skills, she is a very compassionate individual who obviously cares about her patients.