Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  The worst experience I ever had  |  show details
by A on Oct 11th, 2013

I went there almost desperately in pain. I have been in pain for over a month and I seriously want to know what is going on. She is NOT INTERESTED in finding out what you have, she only wants to medicate you. I asked for X-rays and she refused. I asked for a specialist 9almost crying) and she refused. She only gave me painkillers which makes me drowsy and I did not improve of a bit in the past 7 days. In addition to that she does not want to see me until a month passed, meaning I have to continue to take painkillers for a month without finding the cause of my problem.

|  Wish she did primary care  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

Handles everything very well and is concerned enough to spend adequate time. Wish she could be my primary, but I'll take her as a specialist

|  Saw her once and that was enough  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

NO BEDSIDE MANNER!!!!! caustic, SCAREY !!!!! NEVER AGAIN!

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Abrasive personality

|  Look elsewhere  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I would not recommended...

|  Incredibly Good Doctor  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

This Doctor (Grace Bautista) will check on you like a school principle, so you better take your meds correctly and on time, do what she says, and take care of yourself. She is not a good doctor, she is a GREAT doctor. She will send you for the correct tests, take your opinion into consideration, and is a firm believer in using her computer skills to be sure you are not being over medicated, or that your meds will not combine correctly.

|  show details
by Jorge Vazquez on May 27th, 2010

I have been very please with Dr. Bautista. In addition to obvious technical skills, she is a very compassionate individual who obviously cares about her patients.