A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Bialy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Bialy, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bialy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Bialy, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bialy graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bialy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace B Bialy MD is a female Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Grace B. Bialy practice?
- Dr. Grace Bialy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grace Bialy practices Nephrology near Princeton Junction, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Nephrologists.