A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marian Boxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marian Boxer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Boxer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marian Boxer MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Marian Boxer practice?
- Dr. Marian Boxer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marian Boxer practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Hematologists.