A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Chih-Jen Lee MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grace C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Grace Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Lee practices Ophthalmology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Ophthalmologists.