A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Chih-Jen Lee MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grace C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Grace Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Lee practices Ophthalmology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Ophthalmologists.