A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Lee is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Chia-Jong Lee MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Grace Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Lee practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.