A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace C. Lee practice?
Dr. Grace Lee practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.