A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Yang, Cytopathologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Yang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace C H Yang MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Grace C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Grace Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Yang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.