A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Chan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Wu Chan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Grace W. Chan practice?
- Dr. Grace Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Chan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.