A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Chan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Wu Chan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Grace W. Chan practice?
- Dr. Grace Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Chan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.