A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Chang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Chang, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Liver Cancer
- Mental Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace Chang practice?
Dr. Grace Chang practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.