A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Chang is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Chang, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Liver Cancer
- Mental Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Chang MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grace Chang practice?
- Dr. Grace Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Chang practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Psychiatrists.