Dr. Grace Cheng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Cheng?

November 10th, 2015

Dr Cheng has been so awesome in taking care of me, suggestions and advice. Love her and her staff. The entire office is fabulous

October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Cheng stayed with me until ALL of my concerns were answered. She had to run several nerve tests and explained them to me so I could understand. I recommend Dr. Cheng to everyone that has any nerve issues. She's an Excellent Doctor!!!

April 13th, 2015

Very Satisfied with all.

March 30th, 2015

Dr. Cheng was very nice and professional. She answered all of my questions and explained everything to me in a wonderful manner. She did not make me feel uncomfortable for uneducated, she answered all questions I had about the future or what to do next. Dr. Cheng has a wonderful bedside manner, and when I was in pain she tried to make me as comfortable as possible. She explained everything she was doing throughout the whole procedure, because she knew that I was nervous. At her office the staff was just as friendly and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Cheng to family and friends.

August 22nd, 2014

Do not see this MD!!

I went and saw Dr Cheng for my migraines.. This Doctor really need to learn what it is to treat the patient as a WHOLE means and what bedside MANNER MEANS!! She did no physical exam on me and she did not even know what one of my medication were !!! Hello!!! and you are a doctor?? I would highly not recommend this practitioner to anyone!

February 6th, 2014

This Doctor Has Her Own Agenda

While other Doctors in this Group (DMG) are caring and nice, Dr. Cheng is cold, rude, completely lacks professionalism and is an all around lazy Doctor whom doesn't take the time to look into her patients' concerns. What other people have said about her horrible bedside manner is also spot on. I primarily see another Doctor within DMG, but unfortunately have had to see Dr. Cheng from time to time. She has never once actually listened to my concerns, barely speaks responses in turn/after I've explained a situation to her, and seemingly enjoys making things difficult for her patients (for example, obtaining pain relief, etc.). In addition, she made a comment to me once (while I was in the hospital admitted for chronic pain) that I was a 'pretty large woman' ..... I'm not stick skinny but believe that comment was completely displaced. I was lying in a hospital bed reeling in pain. The last thing I needed to hear was that I was a 'large woman,' said sarcastically/rudely. The other Neuros at DMG are doing themselves a disservice by being associated with Dr. Cheng. While the other Doctors exhibit caring and friendly demeanors she does not, and as a result I have been turned away from this group as a whole. I would love to stick with DMG but not as long as Dr. Cheng is part of their group. No one expects or wants to go to the Doctor and get ridiculed, demeaned and called fat. With Dr. Cheng you can expect all that and more!

January 29th, 2013

Good Experience

I'm not sure whether some of the other reviewers visited the same doc, but I was very satisfied with my first visit to Dr. Cheng. She listened intently, took her time during the exam, and I felt the next steps/treatment were appropriate and well explained.

January 25th, 2013

Her visits are very quick. It's as if she doesn't want you as part of the team. I feel as though she interprets your symptoms as textbook diagnosis. She has no bedside manner. When she prescribed Topomax for migraine prevention, she sarcastically said to me that it also helps with weight loss. She's not a nice doctor.

September 27th, 2012

Dr. has no bedside manners. She is very cold hearted. I truly believe her face would crack if she smiled.

August 29th, 2012

Dr. Cheng

Dr. Cheng needs to improve on here bedside msnnerShe is crude and should is not good enough for animals furthermore human beings.

October 11th, 2011

Is calling a patient "retarded" an example of good bedside manner?

Cheng downplayed all my symptoms and told me that I was "retarded". I have since been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis by an actual qualified professional. She didn't even go through a cursory examination before making up her mind and refused to listen to me. Her staff is unprofessional and incompetent. Avoid her Dr. Cheng like the plague.

January 2nd, 2011

charlene olson

this is one of the best doctors i have ever had. Her bedside manner is excellant and she is very knowledable and talks in length with you about your diagnosis.