A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Choi DC and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Grace Choi practice?
- Dr. Grace Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Choi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Cardiologists.