A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Choi DC and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Grace Choi practice?
- Dr. Grace Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Choi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.