A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Devadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Devadas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Devadas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devadas graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Devadas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Victory Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace C Devadas MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace C. Devadas practice?
- Dr. Grace Devadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Devadas practices Internal Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists.