A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Lee, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center - Nslij
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Eunhay Lee MD is a female Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Grace E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Grace Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Lee practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.