A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Song, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Eun-Kyeng Song MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace E. Song practice?
- Dr. Grace Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grace Song practices Family Medicine near Banning, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Banning Family Physicians.