A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Elias, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Salim Elias MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grace S. Elias practice?
- Dr. Grace Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Elias practices Plastic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.