A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Elta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Elta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Elta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Elta graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Elta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Elta MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Grace Elta practice?
- Dr. Grace Elta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Grace Elta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.