A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Elta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Elta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elta
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Elta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Elta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elta graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Elta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Elta MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Grace Elta practice?
- Dr. Grace Elta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grace Elta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.