Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Eng
Dr. Grace Eng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eng is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Eng has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Eng has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Grace Eng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Nicole Kaipust
Internal Medicine, Residency
Oakland, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Dean Nickles
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Scott Weisenberg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi23