20 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Engler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Engler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Engler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Engler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Engler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Grace Engler practice?
- Dr. Grace Engler has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Grace Engler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .