Dr. Grace Engler MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Southgate, MI

3.9

December 16th, 2016
Most Personable MD I have ever had!
She was kind and understanding. She asked me all sorts of questions to ensure I was getting everything I needed.

March 2nd, 2014
Dr. Engler is compassionate
Dr. Engler was very compasstionate, understanding and patient. My wife and I conceived a child after years of failed tries. We expressed our concerns to Dr. Engler, as it had been so long since our first child was born. Unfortunatly we lost our baby, to no fault of Dr. Engler's competence. During the whole miscarriage process, Dr. Engler was attentive, compassionate and even comforting. She called us at home to make sure we were doing okay, and to see if we needed anything. She was thourough in explaining the process, and addressed all of our concerns. I would recommend her.

July 18th, 2012
First woman doctor I ever went to put me right at ease.

January 2nd, 2010
Terrible...
Dr Engler is clearly the most uncompassionate woman I have ever met. Hands down. As rude as she is, her staff is unbelievable worse. When setting a appointment, you wait on hold for eternity. Then the person that picks up the phone is unprofessional. When you are in the office they seems to be all sitting around doing nothing while you wait and wait. Appointments are routinely cancelled for what I can only see as the doctor clearing her routine scheduled client to make time for her "holiday". If you think a doctor should value your time as much as we should value hers, then she is not someone you should see.

December 1st, 2009
If medical privacy is a concern...
do not visit Dr Engler. I have visited Dr Engler for many years. Their new office has paper thin walls. In recent years (perhaps because of menopause), Dr Engler is prone to being mean sprited. I overheard her (because of the paper thin walls) recommending to a woman that she should have a hyterectomy. When the woman asked additional questions about other options she was very short and told the woman to find another doctor.