Dr. Grace Evins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Evins?

March 2nd, 2016

She's the BEST!

I have been a patient of Dr. Grace Evins for almost 3 years now and her practice has been my best experience with the medical industry since I moved t ...

December 16th, 2015

Dr. Evins is knowledgeable and I feel genuinely cares about her patients. She is office based therefore I feel is able to spend more than the average amount of time with her patients as she does not have to run off to the hospital to do deliveries. I would highly recommend her to friends and family members.

July 6th, 2015

dr

She always asks about my family and genuinely cares about me.

June 19th, 2015

Dr. Evins is a great doctor

Dr. Evins has been my gynecologist for years. I love that she is now branching out and developing an interest in integrative medicine. She is concerned with me and my health as a whole person, not just a set of lab results. I am now menopausal and the bio-identical hormones she prescribed have made me feel so much better. The only complaint I have is that the time spent in the waiting room can be quite long, but it's worth it because when I see her she listens and doesn't make me feel rushed. She is a gem of a physician and I've recommended her to several people. Her nurse is also fantastic.

February 11th, 2015

She is a great Doctor who cares about her patients care.

November 17th, 2012

One of the best office staffs I've ever encountered.

I have been thoroughly impressed by Dr. Evins and her staff since I have been going. the receptionist was very helpful the very first time I called and helped me make an appointment right away. when I entered the office I think my wait time altogether was about 15 minutes. Marilyn, I believe is her Assistant, was extremely sweet and took her time with me. my first appointment was first a sort of consultation in her office and then a pap. When we met we were in her office instead if an exam room which I feel is a fantastic idea. I have been going to OB/GYN offices for over ten years now very frequently because of Endometriosis and have seen A LOT of doctors. and surprisingly enough, out of all of those, I haven't found one that fits me as much as Grace. I feel that she understands that this work is very sensitive and a persons sexuality is an extremely complex element of being human. I noticed when I left I didn't have that "violated" feeling that I may sometimes get with an OB/GYN that is rushed. she has actually made appointments with me to just sit down and answer questions for me! I also think that she has the perfect mix of Eastern and Western medicine for me. I have a deep respect for both therapies. I also am a Massage Therapist so I feel that I understand the therapeutic relationship and truly believe that Dr. Evins and Marylin are exacty where they are supposed to be as far as careers go. I can feel the compassion and genuineness from them both each time I see them!

April 2nd, 2012

Worst Experience of my Life

Dr. Evins is probably one of the most despicable medical professionals I have ever come in contact with. I had a miscarriage early in my second trimester. After an ultrasound, I was given the choice of giving birth or having a D&C performed. I decided on giving birth and was scheduled to go in the next morning. That evening at 5:29pm, Dr Evins had the secretary call me to inform me that she would be performing the D&C and that I was no longer given the option of having the birth. I was taken aback by this change and cancelled my appt in the morning until I spoke with Dr. Evins. She finally called the next morning. When I said I wanted to give birth, she told me, "The fetus will not look like you think it will." When I raised concerns about the D&C procedure, she became defensive about her abilities as a care provider. When I said I was concerned about how she changed the procedure on me without speaking with me - she actually YELLED at me. Who yells at a woman who just lost her baby??!! She told me, "I have a life of my own, you know and other patients to handle right now....you are lucky I was able to give you this call int he first place." Finally she said that if I wanted to give birth to my child, that I would have to wait until another doctor came on call.I could go on and on about this terrible experience with her. She is the most insensitive and pompous human being. I hope I never come in contact with her again.

June 25th, 2017