A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Floutsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Floutsis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Floutsis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Floutsis graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Floutsis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Floutsis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace Floutsis practice?
- Dr. Grace Floutsis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Floutsis practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.