Dr. Grace Fowler DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Vincennes, IN

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2015
The WORST doctor I have EVER encountered!!
If I could give zero stars, I would!! After waiting 35 minutes to been seen by Dr. Fowler, I overheard her and her nurse in hallway talking bad about me. Dr. Fowler stated she didn't have to time to deal with me, so she didn't even bother to come in my room and went on to next person. I am someone who is very rarely sick, so I do not make it a point to go see a doctor unless something is wrong!! I have never been treated so poorly by anyone, let alone a physician, whom I am paying mind you, to be there for me! I will NEVER return to that office and will STRONGLY recommend you look elsewhere before going to see Dr. Grace Fowler!!

April 12th, 2015
Very friendly and personal. Takes time to talk to her patients and gets to know them on a personal level. Treats you as a person, not just another patient.

November 10th, 2013
From the initial visit, my family was treated in the most unprofessional and uncaring manner I have ever experienced with medical professionals. The female employee who performs reception and works with intake information for the patients makes rude comments, rolls her eyes and complains about every aspect of working with the patient. She even asked my child not to wear the shirt they had on again because she didn't like taking their blood pressure in it (a cotton long sleeved shirt). Never have I experienced anyone with such a horrible disposition, at every visit. My family member has a serious medical condition which needed a referral to a specialist. They were very ill and needed the referral as quickly as possible. Dr. Fowler said it would take five days to do the referral. Our specialist's office had to contact her to get the information/test results. We are professional people ourselves. Please give thought to your decision before considering treatment at this office. It is understandable why Good Samaritan Hospital has no ties with her any longer. She is a black eye to the medical community in Knox County.

March 29th, 2011
Patience
I have found Grace Fowler to be a refreshing caring Doctor. She takes time with you and does not rush you out like so many Doctors do, or rather send you to their nurse practitioner. Maybe her office isn't "ideal", but every Dr. is not a millionaire. As for her signs, I am sure that most people in the professional world does not donate their services. If you buy something you pay for it. With the wait time for insurance payments, it is only fair that people do the right thing and pay their portion.

February 15th, 2011
Fowler is all about the cash
After waiting 30 minutes beyond my apointment time, and hearing all the other patients complaints due to her loud voice and the paper thin walls of her office, she disclosed to a patient that she was confused as to if she should be a good doctor or a good mother. This was quite disturbing for me as a new patient.She is no longer affilated with Good Samaritan Hospital and some of the techs. have referred to her as a quack.The front desk nurse has a scary zombie like expression, hardly smiling and they never thank you when you leave the office.Also, what is really cold is the signs placed all around the office stating what you can expect from your limited visit and a big sign that compares her office to WalMart. Stating something like " You can't be seen unless you HAVE YOUR WALLET". Yea, my aspiration would be like a WalMart dock=in-the box.She is in effect saying that her monitary welfare is much more important than the limited time she must forgo for the betterment of your health. If that is the case why did she go into health care like she said would, and why not simply be a good Mom to her daughter and disregard the needs of her patients. Maybe big money.

April 8th, 2010
Dr. Grace is a excellent doctor. She tells you how it is, a very caring person.If she does not know the answer she will find the answer. She is a great doctor It was Mt.Carmel Il loss.

March 13th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr.Fowler is very caring and takes as much time as you need to address your concerns. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. She doesn't overbook appointments so the wait time is very reasonable.

November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Fowler
Dr. Fowler is a great doctor and a caring person. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care giver.

October 16th, 2009
Dr. Grace Fowler
Dr. Fowler is a good doctor and a good person.

October 14th, 2009
I find her very well to understand and she also listens and lets you tell her your problems.

October 12th, 2009
I have been a patient with Dr. Fowler shortly after she started her practice here in Vincennes. I have found her to be very profesional as well as caring. She takes the time to listen to my compalints and does everything in her power to find and resolve the problem. I am an individual that has never know what it is to be sick. Never in the hospital. Over the last couple of years I have had to be in the hospital three times. Dr. Fowler was there and showed a very caring spirit. As for her office staff, anytime that I have called and said that I need to see her an appointment has been made within a reasoable time. Her receptionist has always been very profesional and accomodating to my schedule! I can highly recomend Dr. Fowler to anyone. In todays world it is hard to get anyone to take the time to listen let alone care. Dr. Fowler both listens as well as care about her patients!

October 11th, 2009
I believe the wait for Dr Grace is a long one, but she takes very good care of her patients. She does not have much patients for people who are drug seeking and who are getting everything for nothing that faking their disease. Healthcare is expensive and those who need it are sometimes not receiving it she is able to see through that crap and has only contempt for those who will deprive those who need it because the dregs of society think they should get everything, including a pint of Dr. Graces blood by bad mouthing her online. Bet the coward didn't have the gonads to face Dr. Fowler.