A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Fu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fu
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Fu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Jean Fu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace J. Fu practice?
- Dr. Grace Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Fu practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Primary Care Doctors.