A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Fu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Fu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Jean Fu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace J. Fu practice?
- Dr. Grace Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Fu practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.