Dr. Grace Gamponia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grace Gamponia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 14th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Gamponia while I was pregnant with my second child. Two days after his birth, I started having trouble breathing. I made an emergency appointment with Dr. Gamponia and she listened to me explain my symptoms and declared that I had bronchitis. She spent all of five minutes with me and ended up writing a prescription for an Allbuteral inhaler and sent me on my way. One day later, I was rushed to the hospital and was immediately given an ultrasound on my veins (the ER originally feared I had a blood clot), MRI, CAT scan and bloodwork. Thirty minutes later I received my diagnosis - post partum cardiomyopathy. I had heart disease as a result of my pregnancy. The ejection fraction of my left ventrical was at 10%. Normal is 60% and above. I spent the next week in the hospital. If I hadn't made it to the ER when I did, I would have either ended up in ICU...or dead. It is an extremely rare condition with more than 60% of women dying; most from sudden death. Would you trust your life to Dr. Gamponia? I don't.

May 29th, 2015

Caring and Compassionate

She is an incredibly caring doctor who expresses genuine concern about my condition, which is quite complicated. She treats me with respect and listens to what I have to say. A lot of doctors don't. I do suggest that a patient should go to their appointment prepared and knowing what they need to ask.

October 7th, 2014

I'm sorry to say that my experience is very much like what was already shared. Dr. G. did not look at my elderly friend once during her time with her. She was more interested in the computer. She was judgemental, making assumptions about me and my friend which were totally unfounded. As was already said, VERY troubling.

July 11th, 2013

Doesn't listen well

Very judgmental, and quick to write a prescription I had thyroid issues going on and she gave me atenolol? Which is for blood pressure I had my blood pressure up at 2 visits... And I don't have high blood pressure now at all. I nearly passed out at the pool...I didn't need the atenolol I found out. I had thyroid disease but she never looks for the root cause just gives a pill. I found out my overactive thyroid was the culprit!...what a bad experience mine was. She didn't like it when I told her I got a second opinion, but if you feel somethings wrong do get another opinion. Not Our Dr anymore! But the good thing is she goes overseas to help in the phillipines that's a good hearted Dr.

November 22nd, 2011

Doctor Gamponia did not treat my condition successfully and did not seem to care about my symptoms, very troubling.

February 25th, 2016